- Masters degrees in Guidance and
Counseling and in Religious Education with a specialty in Marriage and
- 30 years as alternately teacher,
professional secretary, practicing clinician and administrator in a
number of settings.
- Studied for 6 years with Marion Woodman
in the Body Soul Rhythms Training Program.
- Coupled with her wealth of
clinical skills, Ann brings natural warmth as a gracious hostess to
- Ed. D. in Pastoral Psychology
and Counseling; and Ph.D. in Depth
Psychology and Mythology with emphasis in mythically-based depth
- He has worked in a variety of settings
as an engineer, clinician, teacher, group leader and practice
- Ken presently has a 24-year counseling
practice in Jackson, Mississippi, where he spends most of his time.
- Born and raised in Dahlonega, GA.
- Owner and Chef of a successful restaurant and catering service.
- Trained with world renowned Chef, Marva Pettis.
Her creativity in the kitchen, especially with soups and desserts is known throughout the world.
Calvin Carden (Sous Chef)
(Head of Housekeeping)
Jamie Miller (Housekeeping and Kitchen)
Jordan Miller (Grounds)
Other staff members you do not see here, carefully
prepare your rooms and tend to the grounds to provide for your comfort
while you are here.
Sheri (Massage Therapist)
- Graduate of Atlanta School of Massage for Asian Bodywork.
- Certified as a Reiki Mater, Alchemical Hypnotherapy, Angle Communication and Pranic Healing.
- Has mentored under multiple Native American shamans and healers.
- A healing session with Sheri blends massage, and gentle energetic healing to bring mind, body and spirit back to balance. Sheri can also receive intuitive messages that pertain to client's health and well being.
- Call Sheri at 404-357-0424 to schedule her as part of your group's activities.
Essud (Yoga and Tai Chi Instructor)
- Training includes Chinese Shaolin Center for Tai Chi, Chi Gong, and Kung Fu. .
Studied Chi Gong and Tai Chi from Master Gary Tong
- Dahn Yoga - Certified Instructor.
- Trained in Bikram and Hatha Yoga.
- Essud's classes include stretching, breathing, relaxation, meditation, energy training, vibration, acupressure healing and corrective postures.
- Contact Essud at email@example.com to schedule him as part of your group's activities.
Our mission at the center
is to provide a nurturing place where all of your physical needs are met
so you are free to pursue your purpose for being here.